Last Modified: 06/03/2015
Typical users of the Premium Surrogacy website
The Company does not provide fertility treatment. We do not focus on collecting data from our Sites’ users or our clients. The information we do collect online is used to better serve our Sites’ users and our clients.
Information we collect online
In order to better provide you with information and services, we collect two types of information about visitors to our Site: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our Site. Unless otherwise stated, we may collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information when you browse our Site:
- Personally Identifiable Information you provide directly, such as your name, contact information or emails you send us. With this information, we can better provide you with personalized services and information. This includes Personally Identifiable Information provided directly to us through the “info-at” fields on our Site;
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit our Site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. For example, this information may include the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (“TCP/IP”) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on and browse the Internet.
- Demographic data also may be collected at our Site from third party advertising servers, content servers, or web site analysis agents who provide us with the zip code and area code associated with a visitor’s server, along with pages viewed on our Site. We review the actions of visitors on an aggregate basis to determine our users’ preferences. We use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our Site, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze website use, to improve our informational offerings, and to customize the Sites’ content, layout, and services. We may receive reports from third party ad servers, content servers, or website analysis agents that tells us how many ads were presented and clicked upon or what content was served or viewed.
- Like many Internet sites, our Site may use small text files called “cookies” that are sent to the hard drive of your computer to store bits of information related to your use of the Site. Cookies can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information, data transfer times, user preferences, and passwords needed to access the Site. The “Help” section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to configure your browser to reject cookies altogether. However, if you disable cookies, you might not be able to access important functions or features of the Site and your use of the Site may be limited.
How we use this information
Except as limited below, we reserve the right to use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information for business reasons in whatever manner desired. The Company does not typically rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected through the Site primarily for the following purposes:
- Information you provide directly, such as contact form submissions, are used to respond to your inquiries.
- With usage data, we may customize the pages you see to deliver more relevant information to you through the Site.
- Information about pages visited, frequency of visits and other similar data, is used internally to improve the content and design of our Site.
- The Company may disclose or transfer Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third-party service-provider companies to perform some functions, including processing of data, statistical purposes, improving our site and its performance, to serve ads, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, to protect the security of the Site, to protect ourselves against liability, and to protect our users and clients.
Notification of data processing in the United States of America
When you choose to submit information through the Site, the Company may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which the Company maintains offices, including the United States and Hong Kong. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the Personally Identifiable Information or Non-Personally Identifiable Information that you submit to the Company may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence and may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home jurisdiction.
Contacting us about privacy questions or concerns
2825 Santa Monica Blvd #100,
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Information storage and updates
You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time. We may keep all information in an offline form for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.