- Highest compensation package in the US
- Celebrity Fertility Specialist and Experienced Surrogate Support, Care and Guidance
- Medical screening / sign on bonus
- Never any out of pocket expense required; all medical, insurance, legal, loss of wages and travel expenses fully paid
- Immediate screening and matching
- One on one experienced Surrogate support throughout the entire journey; you will have access to our team 24 hours a day, every day – we are a phone call away!
Why become a surrogate?
There are many reasons why a woman would want to become a surrogate. Some start their surrogacy journey because they have seen friends and families impacted by infertility and have decided to help other people in need. Many surrogates have completed their own family and enjoy the experience of pregnancy. Surrogacy generously allows others to fulfill their dreams of becoming a parent while at the same time allowing the surrogate mother to financially provide more to her own family and children.
Unlike most surrogacy agencies, California Premium Surrogacy only works with one fertility specialist, Dr. John Jain, a world-renowned Fertility Specialist that has been seen on The Today Show, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil and featured in his own PBS documentary. This means that you can be screened and qualified without delay and matched quickly with one of Dr. Jain’s intended parents. Dr. Jain and his staff will continue to support and follow you throughout the entire surrogacy process, from screening to delivery.
Steps to becoming a surrogate
- Surrogate Profile Questionnaire: This is a way for us to get to know you. We will also place this information on your profile that is shared with intended parents
- Medical Record Review: Dr. Jain will review your medical and obstetric records to be sure you are medically able to be a surrogate
- Phone Consultation: We will go over the surrogacy process with you and answer any questions you may have
- Home Visit: We will come to your home to meet your family. This is to ensure that you are living in a safe and healthy environment
- Medical Screenings: You will go to Santa Monica Fertility to complete your medical screenings. You will have blood drawn for infectious disease and prenatal tests, urine for a drug test, a physical exam and an ultrasound of your uterus and ovaries. You will then meet with a high-risk obstetrician for your final medical clearance. Your partner will also undergo infectious disease and drug testing
- Psychological Screening: You will speak with a licensed psychologist to ensure that you are mentally fit to become a surrogate
- Matching Process: After all screenings have been approved by Dr. Jain, we begin the matching process with one of Dr. Jain’s intended parents
- Legal Contract: After we have a match, you will enter into a legal contract with the intended parents. In this process, you will be represented by an attorney