How To Become An Egg Donor In Florida
If you are researching information about how to become an egg donor in Florida, chances are good that you already know how much of a difference your decision can make in someone’s life. Not many people have the opportunity to touch someone else’s life in such a way.
Researching and choosing the right egg donor agency for you is critical to your experience, as all egg donation clinics in Florida are definitely not the same. You may be surprised to find out that the majority of egg donation agencies are actually separate from the egg donation clinic, necessitating that egg donors have to travel between multiple locations for their different appointments. But here at Santa Monica Fertility Miami, everything is done in one place, right here in our Florida clinic, including your medical testing and the actual egg retrieval procedure. Unlike many other agencies, to us you are so much more than a number or just a donor. We truly get to know you as a person, and you become a part of our Santa Monica Fertility Miami family.
When you work with us as an egg donor and you are matched, you know that an Intended Parent has chosen you to be their donor. Even though you remain anonymous to them, with us you know for sure the difference you are making in someone’s life by giving them life itself.
Plus, our Florida egg donation compensation package is the highest in the United States.
How Much Can I Sell My Eggs For in Florida?
The most popular search phrase by women who want to donate their eggs is “how much can I sell my eggs for in Florida?” Actually, it’s not legal to sell your eggs in Florida or anywhere else in the United States, as trading organs and human parts (including eggs) are illegal. But you can donate your eggs and get compensation for your time and effort, not for your eggs.
For more information about egg donor compensation go here.
Egg Donor Pay in Florida
You’ll be compensated for your time and the effort you make to undergo this process. As a first-time donor, you will be compensated in the amount of up to $10,000 when your eggs are retrieved, and repeat donors receive $12,000 and more.
We cover all of your expenses, and you never have to worry about any out-of-pocket costs. We offer medical insurance to cover the egg donation process, your legal representation, screening, travel costs to Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, accommodations if you need them, and your parking expenses.
Highest-Paying Egg Donation Clinic in Florida
Compensation for your time and efforts as an egg donor is very important and we understand that. We take pride in being the highest-paying egg donation clinic in Florida.
But as with many things in life, compensation is not the whole picture. As an in-house donor egg bank as well as a surrogacy agency, we can match you with our patients who desire to build a family. This makes our matching process faster, plus we know the Intended Parents personally.
Egg Donor Requirements in Florida
To qualify to become an egg donor in Florida, you must meet certain requirements designed to protect your health, as well as the health of a baby who may be produced as a result of your egg donation.
The Florida Egg Donor Requirements Include:
- Age – you must be between the ages of 20 to 29, for the best chance of viable eggs.
- Health – you should be in good overall health and must pass a physical assessment performed by our clinicians.
- Body Weight – you must not be overweight or obese and should have a BMI of under 28.
- STI-Free – you must not have been free of any sexually transmitted infection for at least 12 months prior to donating your eggs.
- Smoking/Drugs – you must not smoke or use illegal drugs.
- Family History – We will take into consideration family history, especially the risk factors for any genetically inherited diseases.
- Travel – You must not have made a visit to a country where the Zika virus is present for the last six months.
- Time Commitment – You must be able to accommodate the demands on your time that testing and appointments will require.
A complete description and discussion of all the requirements to become an egg donor can be found here.
How to Donate Eggs in Florida?
Our process for donating eggs in Florida is multi-step but very straightforward.
- The first thing to do is to fill out our online application form that you can find here. Then, as soon as we have reviewed your application, one of our egg donation coordinators will contact you.
- For your next step, you will have a consultation with a doctor who is a fertility specialist at our Santa Monica Fertility Clinic. The doctor will do a detailed review of your medical history and will also perform an ultrasound of your ovaries. We will obtain blood for medical and infectious disease screening.
- Once the test results have been returned, you will be scheduled for a phone consultation with a psychologist and a genetic counselor.
- Then, after all of the medical, psychological, and genetic screenings are done and you are qualified to donate eggs, your egg donor profile will be set up. You will need to submit photos and, in some cases, may be sent an invite for a professional photo session at no cost to you. Your profile is protected by a password and is shared with the intended parents who are interested in choosing you to be their donor.
- As soon as we have a potential match with intended parents, we will contact you. Even though the process for donating eggs in Florida has many steps, we’ll guide and support you every step of the way.
At times, the egg donation process may be able to be started right away as we have many Intended Parents already waiting to find their perfect donor!
More detail about the egg donation process can be found here.
Become an Egg Donor in Miami
If you are local to Miami, you will be pleased to know that you will never be requested to undergo treatment at a clinic or with medical professionals with whom you are not familiar. You will work ONLY with our team at our Santa Monica Fertility Clinic Miami. We are leaders in this industry and you are in expert hands when you become part of our Santa Monica Fertility Miami family.
Egg Donation Compensation in Miami
Egg donor compensation in Miami is $10,000 for first-time donors, with repeat donors receiving compensation of $12,000 and more. These compensation rates are the same throughout the whole state of Florida as well as the United States. Your medical expenses are totally covered, and you will never have any out-of-pocket costs. Also, we offer medical insurance that covers the egg donation process, and we cover the costs of screening, legal representation, travel, accommodations (if you need them) as well as parking expenses.
You can see more information about egg donor compensation here.
The Best Egg Donation Agency in Florida
We are, by far, the very best egg donation agency in Florida. We don’t take that claim lightly and work hard every single day for all of our egg donors to make sure they have the safest and best experience possible. Most of our egg donors will donate more than once with us and even recommend their friends.
All of our egg donors work directly with Dr. Jain and his team. Our donors receive an individualized cycle protocol and are monitored closely to ensure the safest possible process. You will work with an assigned nurse throughout the duration of their egg donation process. Nursing support is available 24/7 to answer questions and address any concerns.
All expenses throughout the egg donation process are fully covered, including medical and psychological screening, cycle medications, egg retrieval, and even medical insurance, travel and accommodations. In addition, we offer the highest compensation available anywhere for first-time donors as well as repeat donors.
Becoming an Egg Donor in Florida
If you are ready to become an egg donor in Florida, your next step is to go here to fill out an application. It only takes a couple of minutes. Once the application is submitted, we will contact you. A big congratulations on your decision! By choosing Santa Monica Fertility Miami as your egg donor agency, you have chosen to work with the very best, and we can’t wait to meet you to get to know you better.
We provide loads of information on our website, including the personal stories of other women who have chosen to become egg donors with Santa Monica Fertility Miami. These donors share personal details of their egg donation process, including what they found most challenging for them. Plus, they have advice for anyone who is researching donating their eggs for the first time.
We also have an informative FAQ, filled with questions and answers, as we understand that becoming an egg donor is a very big decision. You deserve to have all the information you need to make the right choice for you. We promise you that this decision is absolutely one of the most rewarding you will ever make, as the impact you will have on intended parents who are longing for a child is priceless.
Please contact us today with your questions or if you are ready to apply just click here. You can also call our egg donation coordinator at 310 566 1470.
We can’t wait to welcome you into our Santa Monica Fertility Miami egg donor family!