Become a Surrogate Mother at Premium Surrogacy – Here’s Why:
- We offer the highest surrogate pay package in the United States
- As a Surrogate with us, you will never have any out-of-pocket expenses; all screening, medical, insurance, legal, loss of wages and travel expenses are fully paid
- Sign on bonus – we will compensate you for attending the medical screening and you will receive compensation again – once you are medically cleared and qualify to become a surrogate mother with us
- Celebrity fertility specialist and experienced surrogate support, care and guidance throughout the entire journey; you will have access to our surrogacy agency team 24 hours a day, every day – we are a phone call away!
- Immediate screening and matching – unlike most surrogacy agencies, Premium Surrogacy only works with one fertility specialist and his teams in California and Florida. Dr. John Jain is a world-renowned fertility specialist who has been seen on The Today Show, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil and featured in his own PBS documentary. This means that you can be screened and qualified without delay and matched quickly with one of Dr. Jain’s surrogacy intended parents.
- We will work with the OB/Gyn of your choice near your home throughout the entire surrogacy process.
How To Become a Surrogate at Premium Surrogacy
- Initial Application: After completing your online surrogacy application on our website, our surrogate agency coordinator will contact you to review your details, explain the process and answer any questions you may have. We’ll ask you to complete and sign 2 forms that will allow us to run your background check and request your medical records.
- Surrogate Profile Questionnaire: You will fill out a questionnaire to tell us more about yourself and your family. This is a way for us to really get to know you. We will also place most of this information on your confidential surrogate profile that is shared with intended parents.
- Medical Records Review: We will request medical records from your Doctor, who supported you in your most recent pregnancy. Our Fertility Specialist and Medical Director, Dr. Jain, will review your medical and obstetric records to be sure you are medically able to be a surrogate and go through the surrogacy process.
- Phone Consultation: Dr. Jain will go over the surrogacy process with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Medical Screenings: We will invite you to one of our clinics to complete your medical screenings. You will have blood drawn for infectious diseases and prenatal tests, urine for a drug test, a physical exam and an ultrasound of your uterus and ovaries. You will then meet with a high-risk obstetrician for your final medical clearance. Your partner will also be required to undergo infectious diseases and drug testing.
- Psychological Screening: You will speak with a licensed psychologist to ensure that you are mentally fit to become a surrogate.
- Home Visit: Our representative will come to your home to meet your family. This is to ensure that you are living in a safe, nurturing and healthy environment.
- Matching Process: After all screening results have been approved by Dr. Jain, we begin the matching process with one of Dr. Jain’s intended parents.
- Legal Contract: Once a surrogacy match is agreed and confirmed, you will enter into a legal contract with the intended parents. In this process, you will be represented by an attorney.
If you are interested in becoming a surrogate, please fill out our application and we’ll be in touch straight away.
If you have any additional questions on how to become a surrogate, contact us or call (310) 566 1487 (US wide) and (762) 333 4659 (Florida and Georgia)