Making the decision to become a surrogate mother in Florida is a life-changing decision. By making this choice, you have the uncommon opportunity to give to another person or a couple the priceless gift of parenthood as well as the gift of a new life.
One of the most important parts of your decision is searching out and then choosing the surrogate agency that is right for you because not every surrogacy agency is the same. At Premium Surrogacy, we strive every single day to be the very best surrogacy agency in Florida. We treat our surrogates as part of our family, and we give you the best care and support of which we are capable, from our in-depth screening process to our expert team members who guide you through the process. In addition, each one of our surrogacy coordinators has been a surrogate themselves, and they will deliver an unparalleled level of support and understanding to you in your journey.
In addition, our Florida surrogate compensation package is among the highest in the United States! Read on to learn how to become a surrogate in Florida.
How much do surrogates make in Florida?
When you become a Florida surrogate, of course, you are assisting a couple or an individual to achieve something so many people dream about, and that is having a child. But we also understand that as a surrogate, you are making a considerable personal sacrifice and are consenting to demands on your time as well as undergoing medical procedures. With pregnancy, there are physical as well as emotional changes, and we believe that you should be fairly compensated.
As a surrogate in Florida, you can expect to make at least $50,000.
In addition to the basic pay, a variety of factors will govern exactly how much surrogates get paid. Because each surrogacy experience is different, this can influence the final amount of the compensation package. Circumstances such as a surrogate carrying more than one baby or who have more than one embryo transfer will affect the amount.
You’ll be pleased to know that surrogates receive a maternity clothing allowance plus travel and childcare reimbursement, as well as lost wages reimbursement if that should become necessary.
Complete information on all of these factors about how much do surrogates make in Florida can be found on our surrogate pay and benefits page here.
Requirements to be a surrogate in Florida
Because our Florida surrogates are at the center of our program, to qualify, there are certain requirements all surrogates must meet. These guidelines are in place to ensure the safety and health of our surrogates and babies. You and your health are our highest priority!
The basic requirements for becoming a Florida surrogate are:
- You must be less than 40 years old.
- You must be physically as well as mentally healthy, and not have any history of smoking or drug use.
- You, plus any members of your household, cannot have a criminal record.
- You must have had a previously healthy pregnancy as well as delivery, without any history of blood pressure problems, gestational diabetes, or preterm labor.
- You must be either a United States citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Your financial situation must be stable, and you must not be receiving federal or state financial aid, including section 8, public housing, welfare, or cash assistance.
(You can see a complete description of our surrogate qualifications here).
If you are unsure if you qualify or if you have questions, please contact us by clicking here. Each individual is different, and we consider each person’s application on a case-by-case basis.
The Best Surrogate Agency in Florida
We can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that we are absolutely the best surrogate agency in Florida. We offer the highest level of support, a compensation package that is competitive and fair, and we provide clear communication and transparency in our services for our Florida surrogates and the intended parents.
We don’t just claim to be the best, we back this up with facts:
- When you become a surrogate with us, no expenses come out of your pocket, ever. All of your screening, medical, insurance, legal, loss of wages, and travel expenses are completely and fully paid.
- Our Florida surrogates are offered a sign-on bonus to compensate you for undergoing medical screening. We will compensate you again once you are medically cleared and qualified as a surrogate.
- The majority of other surrogacy agencies work with multiple physicians and clinics. In Florida, we work with only one fertility specialist, Dr Selick, and her team at Santa Monica Fertility Miami. Dr. Selick has over 25 years of experience and is highly respected by her colleagues and patients alike. By working with Dr. Selick, you can be screened and immediately qualified and matched with one of Santa Monica Fertility’s intended parents.
- We will also work with the OB/Gyn of your choosing near your home throughout the duration of your surrogacy experience.
- You will never be without support. As one of our Florida surrogates, you will have access by phone to our expert surrogacy team 24 hours a day, every day.
But you don’t have to take our word for it! Here’s what A. had to say about her surrogate experience with us:
“I can not express enough how truly incredible this agency is. As a first-time surrogate, it was incredibly overwhelming starting out, and I had spoken with several agencies. But Premium really stood out to me, as the advisor I spoke with made my decision to move forward with them so easy. You can tell their advisors really truly care and the majority have been surrogates themselves so it’s a very personal and understanding experience. I would 110% recommend Premium if you are considering surrogacy!! I would use them over and over again and would refer them personally without hesitation. This journey so far has been everything I dreamt of and more thanks to this incredible team of people!”
Or C’s experience with us:
“I researched many clinics to become a Surrogate and I fell in love with this agency. Dr. Jain answers all your questions and helps you out with any issues. The nurses are very nice and explain everything in detail. It’s great when you can call and they can give answers to questions that may even come up later in the process. Julie, Lanesha, Gaby, and Patricia are just some of the lovely ladies that walk you through everything. I even had some issues with the shots but the nurses walked me through and made sure I had every available resource. I am now pregnant with twins and can’t wait to do it again.”
You can read more amazing testimonials from our surrogates on our reviews page.
Can I Be A Surrogate in Florida?
If you are asking yourself, “Can I be a surrogate in Florida?” you want to make sure you are giving careful consideration to these two questions:
One – Is becoming a surrogate the right decision for you and your family? One of the most important factors in answering this question for yourself is to be certain you have support from your family, and also the support of a friend with whom you can talk. Surrogacy is a big decision and you want to make sure you are going through this with people you know and trust.
Two – Can you meet the requirements to become a surrogate? As each individual’s circumstances are different, there may be some things you are unsure about. If so, it’s best to speak directly with us, as we carefully consider each applicant on an individual basis.
Becoming a Florida Surrogate
If you have made your decision and you are ready to become a surrogate mother in Florida, we congratulate you and looking forward to hearing from you! To apply to become a Florida surrogate, just fill out the application here to start the process. Once that is completed and you have submitted your online application, we will get back in touch with you right away.
We have a wealth of other informational sources that you may find helpful, including the personal stories of other surrogates. These stories include what motivated these women to become surrogates and reveal the joys as well as some of the challenges they faced in their journeys.
We have put together a FAQ, with our most asked questions along with helpful answers.
We know that your decision to become a surrogate is not one you are making lightly, and we also know this journey is absolutely one of the most fulfilling experiences you can have.
We can’t wait to welcome you into our surrogacy family!