Many patients from all over the world come to Santa Monica Fertility due to our level of experience and our holistic care approach. Patients appreciate that we do everything possible to provide the most positive outcomes for our patients in a caring environment.
Fertility Services for Patients
- The most advanced, research-driven fertility treatments available
- Phone consultations for most visits (including initial visit)
- We will work with your local doctor for testing and coordinating medications to minimize your travel
- Minimal travel required
If you live outside of Los Angeles, you can have your initial fertility consultation with Dr. Jain by phone. We will work with local doctor’s offices for medical tests, so you will only need to come to our Santa Monica office for select fertility procedures.
After our supportive staff has answered any preliminary questions, Dr. Jain will then have a consultation with you via phone, Skype or in person at the clinic. During this consultation, Dr. Jain will go over your fertility options with you and propose a treatment plan. We will work with your local doctor to arrange procurement of medication and preliminary visits in order to limit the amount of time needed in Los Angeles.
How to Prepare for Your First Visit
- Please obtain copies of your medical records prior to your first visit. When you schedule your visit, you can coordinate the transfer of these records to Dr. Jain so he can go over them prior to your first phone consultation.
- Be prepared to pay for your services on a timely basis. We require that all office visits, procedures and medication charges be paid for in full at the time of service. Should you have infertility benefits as part of your insurance coverage, we can provide you with an itemized statement to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement after services have been rendered. The cost of your medical care will vary based on your diagnostic and treatment needs. Laboratory and x-ray charges will be billed separately by the providing facility.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment (either a phone consultation or an in-person visit), please notify us 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule for another date. Please contact our office if you require further information on our cancellation policy.
- If you have any other questions, please call us and we will be happy to help you.
We look forward to meeting you.